The new collective bargaining agreement between AGMA and Cincinnati Ballet was approved by AGMA leadership, after being overwhelmingly ratified by the shop.
Thank you to the negotiating committee and congratulations on this 3-year agreement!
COMPENSATION AND OTHER BENEFITS:
- Weekly wage increases:
- Year 1: 4.5%
- Year 2: 3.5%
- Year 3: 3%
- Increase to the delegate fee
- Increase to the extraordinary risk fee
- Increase to the minimum number of guaranteed dancers
- Additional personal day for observing Juneteenth
- Access to personal days for first year Artists
- Paid bereavement leave for close relatives
- Dancers will have access to all approved performance photos for non-commercial use, and increased approval rights over videos used for publicity purposes
- Increase in severance payments now available after Artists’ third year of employment
- Dancers will now be paid a social media takeover fee