A 1-year extension between AGMA and Milwaukee Ballet was ratified by AGMA leadership, after being overwhelmingly approved by the shop.
Thank you to the negotiating committee and congratulations on this 1-year extension!
- All Dancer salaries will be increased by 2% for the 22-23 season
- The Dancer classifications in the Basic Agreement will be increased by 2%
- Extended sick pay will remain in place for COVID-19-related illness, quarantine, or caring for another family member
- Uninterrupted dressing and makeup time
- Weather-related rehearsal cancellations; rehearsals will be canceled or delayed when the Admin Offices are closed
- The taking and use of professional photos and videos of Artists by Milwaukee Ballet requires approval of the Artist(s)