A 1-year extension between AGMA and the New York Philharmonic was approved by AGMA leadership, after being ratified by the shop. Thank you to the negotiating committee and congratulations!
- 5% increase to contractual minimums for the 2022-2023 contract year
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) language, including the right to union representation for Artists making complaints pursuant to the Philharmonic’s non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, and opportunities for participation in the Philharmonic’s ongoing DEI efforts to better support Artists of color at the Philharmonic
- Revisions to the “ARTIST CLOTHING” provision to provide for gender-neutral standard concert attire
- A commitment to negotiate COVID-19 safety protocols prior to each production
- Updates to the agreement to modernize the provision of information from the Philharmonic to AGMA and to codify the payments of salaries on the Philharmonic’s biweekly payroll schedule