The new bargaining agreement between AGMA and Boston Ballet was approved by AGMA leadership, after being overwhelmingly ratified by the shop.
Thank you to the negotiating committee and congratulations on this 3-year agreement!
- Return to 40 guaranteed workweeks and restoration of pre-COVID benefits package
- 20% increase to New Dancer rate
- COLA of 9.25% Y1, 5% Y2, 3% Y3
- Guarantee of re-engagement after change of artistic director
- Increase in guaranteed layoff after Nutcracker
- Compensation for participation on DEI committees
- Flat fee of $350 for participation in BB's annual ball (previously uncompensated)
- Reverse Weingarten (Right to union representation when raising concerns about discrimination and harassment)
- Increase in health maintenance allowance
- Dancers entitled to three dance belts per season and may be reimbursed for more through the HMA