Colorado Ballet's new collective bargaining agreement was ratified by AGMA leadership, after being overwhelmingly approved by the shop.
There have been multiple additions and improvements to the contract language, particularly when it comes to compensation; DEI and anti-harassment provisions; increase to seniority in each year, and additional time added to maternity/partner leave in addition to current sick leave.
Thank you to the negotiating committee and congratulations on this 3-year agreement!
- Year 1: Increases between 6% and 15% (varied by rank)
- Year 2: 4% for all ranks
- Year 3: 3.5% for all ranks
- Year 1: $8.00
- Year 2: $8.25
- Year 3: $8.50
MATCHING RETIREMENT CONTRIBUTIONS:
- Year 1: 4%
- Year 2: 4%
- Year 3: 4.5%
ANTI HARASSMENT AND DEI LANGUAGE:
- New DEI Side Letter
- Additional language added to anti-discrimination and anti-harassment prevention provision
- Gender neutral language throughout the CBA
- Addition of Juneteenth to holiday calendar
- Parking stipends increase from $100 to $250
- Addition of two weeks PAID maternity and spouse/partner leave in addition to current sick leave
- Increase in complimentary tickets
- Addition of undressing time
- Addition of a $100 payment for any Artist who does an Instagram takeover
As a reminder, AGMA members have access to all contracts & agreements on the website. MyAGMA login required.