The new collective bargaining agreement between AGMA and Detroit Opera was ratified by AGMA leadership, after being overwhelmingly approved by the shop.
Thank you to the negotiating committee and congratulations on this 3-year agreement!
- General increases of 5%, 3%, and 2%
- Specific increases to Chorus Performance fees in the first year of 13%-18%
- Specific increases to Chorus hourly rates in the first year of 15%-25%
- Specific increases to Prod. Staff in the first year of 11%-18%
- New Resident Artists and Associate Director terms and compensation
- Weekly hours for Principal Artists were reduced from 36-30. Production Staff hours before overtime reduced to 50
- Production Staff Prep time extended to all concerts and performances
- Chorus paid overtime for all extended rehearsals