Kickoff Meeting: April 22, 2021, 9:00 p.m. ET
The AGMA Staging Staff Caucus is the newest collective to join a growing number of AGMA-member caucuses at the union. A virtual kickoff meeting is scheduled for Thursday, April 22.
Open to Stage Directors, Assistant Stage Directors, Stage Managers, Assistant Stage Managers, Choreographers, and Fight Directors, the AGMA Staging Staff Caucus seeks to further the understanding of Staging Staff within AGMA, act as a resource for AGMA members and staff, and provide opportunities to meet and discuss issues of mutual interest in order to benefit all AGMA members.
“As the AGMA Directors, Stage Managers, Choreographers, and Fight Directors in opera, concert dance, and choral performance, we are excited to launch the AGMA Staging Staff Caucus,” said the group of AGMA members that began the Caucus. “We hope to foster communication across all our job categories and to find, discuss, and work collectively to address common problems.”
All AGMA Staging Staff members in good standing are encouraged to join this community and attend the official kickoff meeting on Thursday, April 22, 2021, at 9:00 p.m. ET. The meeting will be held over Zoom. To register, fill out this form. Registrants will receive the Zoom details in the days leading up to the meeting.
The initial goals of the AGMA Staging Staff Caucus include:
- Advocating for the interests of AGMA Staging Staff
- Helping to welcome Staging Staff members into AGMA
- Increasing Staging Staff participation in the union
- Supporting Staging Staff participation on negotiating committees
- Identifying bargaining priorities for our groups and supporting each other in advocating for those priorities
- Assisting in identifying and organizing non-union companies
For more information, please email email@example.com.