SUGAR HILL: The Ellington/Strayhorn Nutcracker
Submission Deadline: 5:00 p.m. ET on Monday, June 13
Please email email@example.com
Mungioli Theatricals is currently casting SUGAR HILL: The Ellington/Strayhorn Nutcracker. AGMA members' tapes will be downloaded and viewed first, and in-person appointments will be prioritized. You must note that you are an AGMA member in good standing.
This is a SELF-TAPE REQUEST. In-person auditions will be by callback from video submissions. Audition Instructions and Materials can be found in the Dropbox folder at the following link: https://bit.ly/3mo0d0F
Please submit the following via EcoCast by 5:00 p.m. ET on Monday, June 13:
1) Vertical full-body slate including your name, height, union status (ex: “AGMA member in good standing”), and location
2) Ballet Combination as taught in an instructional video
3) Dance Reel and/or Demos – specifically showcasing technical skills in specialty areas such as Tap, Aerial Silks, Acro, Pointe, Cirque du Soliel abilities, Lindy Hop
NOTES from Mungioli Theatricals:
- Please keep files relatively small, use .mp4 format, and label files clearly without any spaces
- For the roles of MOTHER SUGAR and CHINOISERIE, please submit a DEMO ONLY. They will not need to learn the ballet combination
- For singing roles (THE ANGEL and SWEET PEA) Please submit 32 bars of Jazz/Skat in the style of Ella Fitzgerald or Billy Strayhorn
For more information, check out this PDF.